Web 2.0 Booklet

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blog info, resources info, other info

Email sent to contributors:

Blog info
-----------

Apologies for this second email, but I should have asked for more information. If you could send these details to Josie at josephine_fraser@yahoo.co.uk, preferably by 5pm GMT on 2nd October, it would be greatly appreciated.

Name:

Job title:

Organisation:

Country:

Sector (e.g. school (12-16 years), independent, regional government)

Blog Title:

Url:

Blog description:

Josie says, "I know it seems like much more information but it will make the data far more useful. Cheers!"

Resources info
--------------------
To help with the collation of both blogs and resources could you bookmark them in delicious with these tags please: "CoA-Web2.0B" for blogs and "CoA-Web2.0R" for resources. Again, it would be much appreciated if you could do that as soon as possible and no later than 5pm GMT on 2nd October please. If you don't use delicious, could you send your suggestions to Julie at lindsay.julie@gmail.com please. I noticed when I checked earlier today that my own website is the only on tagged like that so far. :-}" src="file:///C:/Program%20Files/Eudora/Emoticons/%213e%213a-%7D%20Evil%20Grin.png" eudora="emoticon" align="absmiddle">

Other info
-------------
1. We've been joined by luminaries Drew Buddie, Ian Usher and Christine Greenhow, but Steve Hooker has had to pull out.
2. Everything is on hold at my end because I'm runnning a cold and a temperature, but my aim is to have all the copy in by 10th October. Let me know if that's likely to be a problem. If you email me and I don't respond, it's because I'm in bed fighting this bug. That's why my website hasn't been updated in ages.

Cheers
Terry