Web 2.0 Booklet

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Coming of Age project is taking off beyond all expectations. I've been approached by 3 more "big names" to contribute a chapter or more, these being Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Quentin D'Souza and Drew Buddie. This is terrible: my contributors database now needs updating yet again, and I'm gonna have to produce Table of Contents version 15 pretty soon. LOL

See the last updated ToC here.

If you missed the first edition, it is still available. Look here.


You can hear the first edition (or parts of it) too. In the last 30 days alone, 1109 people have subscribed to this podcast.

And it has been listed in the top 3 podcasts. A big "Well done!" to Shawn Wheeler, who not only had the original vision but did all the work.

I am now actively seeking case studies of how the first edition of the book has been used. Please email me if you'd like to contribute a short piece.

I ran a poll about blog literacy. I've published the results in the latest issue of Computers in Classrooms.